Due to the spread of COVID-19 and the ongoing public health
crisis, the ALS Therapy Development Institute will be closed
for lab tours until it is deemed safe to fully resume
operations. You may use the form below to contact us about
scheduling a future tour and virtually
Explore our Lab
Directions by Car
From the Mass Pike (I-90)
- Take exit 127 toward Watertown
- Merge onto Centre Street
- Continue onto Galen Street
- Take a slight right onto N. Beacon Street
- Arrive at 480 Arsenal Street
- Take a left onto Arsenal Way and drive until you arrive at the front of the building
- Drive around to the left rear of the building, Suite 201, to access the main entrance to ALS TDI
is Boston's public transportation
system. Visitors wishing to take the subway can take the Red Line to the Central stop and transfer to a bus to reach our location.
- Take Red Line Subway to Central stop
- Exit station and head toward Magazine Street
- Take a left on Magazine Street and take the next left onto Green Street
- Arrive at the Green Street and Magazine Street Bus Stop
- Take the 70 Bus to Arsenal Street and Talcott Ave
- Walk 250 ft to 480 Arsenal Street
- Take a left onto Arsenal Way and walk until you arrive at the front of the building
- Go around the building to the left of the main entrance. Arrive at the left rear, Suite 201, to enter ALS TDI
Transportation Options from Airport to ALS TDI
There are several transportation options available when traveling from Logan Airport.
Taxi or Uber/Lyft
Taxis are readily available at Logan Airport. Uber/Lyft can be available upon request.
Readily available at Logan Airport. Approximate cost varies, depending on length of stay.
Silver Line (MBTA)
For those looking to take public transportation
Silver Line is free from the airport and connects to the Red Line at South Station.
For those looking to stay in a hotel, the closest hotels to ALS TDI are listed below.
We look forward to seeing you!
We look forward to seeing you at the ALS TDI lab in Watertown! To stay up-to-date on ALS TDI news and research,
sign up for our email alerts here