Directions by Car
From the Mass Pike (I-90)
- Take Exit 18 on the left toward CAMBRIDGE/ SOMERVILLE.
- Merge onto CAMBRIDGE ST and go straight through one light.
- Pass over the bridge and continue straight onto RIVER ST for about 3/4 mile.
- At intersection with MASS AVE stay straight onto PROSPECT ST.
- Turn right onto BROADWAY.
- Turn right onto TECHNOLOGY SQUARE DRIVE (you will see sign for Draper Labs).
From US 93
- Take EXIT 26 for MA-3 N towards MA-28 Storrow Drive / North Station.
- Take the Mass Ave 3-N ramp to Government Center / Kendall Square.
- Keep right at the fork to continue and traverse the Longfellow Bridge.
- Continue straight onto BROADWAY for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Turn left at light onto TECHNOLOGY SQUARE DRIVE.
Our parking garage is the second one in on the right, called “Technology Square Garage”. Park
and exit the front of the garage to the right. Travel a short distance on sidewalk to 300 Technology Square.
is Boston's public transportation
system. Visitors wishing to take the subway can take the Red Line to Kendall Square and walk to our building.
- Take Red Line Subway to Kendall/MIT stop.
- Exit station and head west on MAIN ST two blocks towards AMES ST and GALILEO GALILEI WAY.
- Cross AMES ST and GALILEO GALILEI WAY and continue west for one block on MAIN ST.
- Take first right onto TECHNOLOGY SQUARE DRIVE. Our building is the first one on the left marked "300."
Transportation Options from Airport to ALS TDI
There are several transportation options available when traveling from Logan Airport.
Taxi or Uber/Lyft
Taxis are readily available at Logan Airport. Uber/Lyft can be available upon request.
Readily available at Logan Airport. Approximate cost varies, depending on length of stay.
Silver Line (MBTA)
For those looking to take public transportation
Silver Line is free from the airport and connects to the Red Line at South Station.
For those looking to stay in a hotel, the closest hotels to ALS TDI are listed below.
We look forward to seeing you!
We look forward to seeing you at the ALS TDI lab in Cambridge! To stay up-to-date on ALS TDI news and research,
sign up for our email alerts here