ALS Unfiltered is a series of live expert-led presentations and candid conversations on ALS, current drug research, clinical
trials, ALS resources and more. Hosted by ALS experts and scientists from the ALS Therapy Development Institute, ALS
Unfiltered sessions are scheduled in a number of cities across the US during 2019. There is no cost to attend!
Each session is interactive and includes the following topics, among others:
- What do people with ALS currently do to fight back?
- Stem cells, ASOs, small molecule drugs, and other potential treatments for ALS.
- Precision Medicine as the future of drug development for neuroscience.
- Genetics and ALS: what do we know so far?
- ALS TDI's strategy to #EndALS.
ALS Unfiltered sessions will take place across the country in 2019. If you would like us to hold an event in your area, please contact
us at email@example.com
Upcoming ALS Unfiltered Events
There are no ALS Unfiltered events currently scheduled.